Monday, October 8, 2012

Life Lately

Because of the black and white paintings I made, I made some money. Not a lot, but still, I’m so happy. Long story short, I made some paintings for my friends and then they used them as their BBM profile pictures, and their friends asked them where they can get the paintings. This is so sudden and I still feel excited, because it’s actually just a hobby and I don’t think I’m really good at it, but people seem to like it.


 And if you read my previous posts, I have a good news about my tomato plant, but I’m gonna let the picture tell you ^^

Cute, right? I think I’m going to cut it open and replant the seeds. I’ve bought some pots but still need to gather encouragement to dig and collect the soil because the last time I did it, it was a daytime nightmare (or a daymare? I think it’s not a word). I found monsters, or brave people may call them one big cockroach-look-alike family. No, I didn’t take a pic.

Oh, also, I buy some things from ASMAMA, a Korean online shopping site. It’s creepily cute, isn’t it? There are four colors of them, and I have 3 close girlfriends, so each of us uses one.


Talking about my girlfriends, they just got back from Singapore after watching F1 and the after-race music concert, and they bought me a cake from a store called Juucheim. It’s actually from Japan but the cake is German origin known as Baumkuchen.


I forgot to take a picture of the cake, but I took one of the cute biscuit that was included in the cake box. It doesn’t look like a biscuit, I even thought it was a magnet or a cute eraser. It tasted pretty good actually, but the red and white candy-like thing tastes so sweet I decided not to eat it (I do funny things when I’m sugar high). The good news is they use nature pigment for the biscuit. It says “Blue Spirulina, Red Lac, Brown Cacao Tamarind, Yellow Curcumin, Orange Paprika” on the ingredients label. It also says “Made in Vietnam”.

So I ate German origin cake from Japan origin store which opens in Singapore with a Vietnam origin biscuit. How cool is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...