Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Korean Celebrities with Similar Faces

I was watching Hundred Years Inheritance and looking at Kim Chul Goo (Choi Won Young), and I suddenly thought that he looks like Lee Kwang Soo...

Choi Won Young & Lee Kwang Soo

See the resemblance?

Because I had toO much time on my hands, I started to think about korean actor/actress who looks like another korean actor/actress... Haha. Let's see what I got!

Park Shin Hye & Yoon Eun Hye

When I first saw Park Shin Hye in You're Beautiful as Go Mi Nam, I thought she was Yoon Eun Hye. She looked exactly like Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince). Hard to tell who is who in the photo above.

Yoon Shi Yoon & Lee Jun Ki

Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Jun Ki are both great actors, they both have a lot of fans, and they both have the same face. Haha. Brothers?

Yoo Seung Ho & So Ji Sub

We all know Yoo Seung Ho is little So Ji Sub. Well, he's not 'little' anymore, he's grown up now, and he looks as handsome as big So Ji Sub. They filmed CF and music videos together, and maybe someday, a drama?

PSY & Song Joong Ki

When I first read the article about this, I thought it was a joke. PSY and Song Joong Ki? But when I looked at the picture, OMO, they really look alike!

Go Kyung Pyo & Choi Siwon

When my friend and I were watching Operation Proposal, he asked me: "Is that Siwon?". But, no, it's Go Kyung Pyo!

Jo In Sung and Jang Geun Suk

Jo In Sung and Jang Geun Suk totally look alike. Especially when they smile. However, they have different kind of charisma, so I guess they also have different fans. Which one is your favorite?

Son Ye Jin and Han Ga In

I was watching The Classic and saw Son Ye Jin. She looked exactly like Han Ga In in the movie, well, just add cute little mole on her nose and Ta-da!

I'll update this post when I find more, or maybe you can help me with this list. Don't be shy to leave a comment below! :)


7 comments:

  1. Seohuyn (SNSD) and Eunseo too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually absolute clone is Sung Yu-Ri i and yoon eun hye. I really thought it was yoon eun hye for a while except teeth,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nice ! True about Park Shin Hye & Yoon Eun Hye :D - Im always confused as to which one is in the drama I'm watching or when I see a Photo of one of them. xD They do have similar faces and could not-shocking be sisters :P I do often mistake Yoon Eun Hye for Park Shin Hye xD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeap im totally agree that jo in sung and jang geun suk look alike when they smile like REALLY look alike. however, im more into jo in sung. he looks more manly. just by seeing him smile, enough making my heart melt :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoon shi yoon and lee joon gi is like lol twins? love both of them <3 especially joon gi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyung Soo-Jin also looks a lot like Son Ye-Jin

    ReplyDelete
  7. To add here: Song Hye Kyo and Han Hyo Joo can pass as sisters too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...