Friday, November 20, 2015

Fake Hera UV Mist Cushion

I bought Hera UV Mist Cushion from a big online shop in Indonesia, L. It was November 11, online shopping day, and they gave big discount on that day, so I decided to buy some cosmetics I need. I bought from one of the seller, MS, because they have the products I need.

After several day, I received my order. One of the products I bought was Hera UV Mist Cushion. I opened the box and the lid, and here's what I saw...


It was not properly sealed and the content was smeared. The seal came off easily, and the inside looked like this...


I opened the refill pack, and it was the same - it was not properly sealed. I used the puff and apply some of the content to my hand. The texture was very oily. And then the puff started to look bumpy. I really doubted the originality of the product and started to google about fake Hera UV Mist Cushion, I found out that they're everywhere. 

Top: Genuine product
Bottom: Fake product

As you can see from the picture below (source: SBS), there is a hole in the hinge pin of the genuine product. 

Left: Fake product
Right: Genuine product
(Pic source: Beauty Hankook)

This picture can help too but remember that there is not only one source of counterfeit cosmetics so the fake ones may look different from each other too. I also think they will keep trying to make them look as similar as the genuine ones, so be extra careful when choosing the seller. Also, the price Hera UV Mist in Korea is 45.000 won, so be careful when you see people selling this product at lower price.

Left: Fake product
Right: Genuine product
Source: http://mall.nxing.cn/product/1057480.html

The puff that I got, notice that you can see the ribbon from the back part because it wasn't sewn properly. The white part of the puff looks yellowish, and the blue part has darker color.


The puff changed shape when I tried the product

I tried to contact the seller but I got no reply, so I post this on my blog, hoping that anyone who read this can avoid this unfortunate thing. 

5 comments:

  1. Kak. Boleh liat detail foto heranya kak? Dari case. Isi. Bungkus refillnya seperti apa yg fakenya? Terimakasih.. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak. Boleh liat detail foto heranya kak? Dari case. Isi. Bungkus refillnya seperti apa yg fakenya? Terimakasih.. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just opened a fake IOPE cushion I bought from a Chinese cosmetics store in Sydney.. The sponge puff cracked and broke apart after only 1 use. So disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  4. the important things, do not buy any china products, especially the cheap cosmetics, they tend to make the fake ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I also bought a fake hera air cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...