Friday, October 12, 2012

Tea (or Coffee) Time

I'm a big fan of tea time. I think it's the best time of a day ~

In my workplace, we always have tea time. We don't necessarily drink tea, we are big fans of coffee <3
Well, which designer doesn't love coffee? We need coffee to keep us going ~


Especially when they have beautiful latte art :)



Not so long ago, we tried to make our own latte art. We used a bodum french press to froth the milk. We learned the technic from YouTube (people surely upload everything). The foam turned pretty stiff and nice, but it tasted weird. Haha. There will be no second attempt.

During tea time, my friend and I can talk about anything, and it makes us closer :)
Do you love tea time, too?



If this is coffee, then please-bring me some tea. But if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
~Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...