Friday, May 10, 2013

Life Lately

Hello! It's been a while since my last post. There are a lot of things I've been doing:

First, I took a Japanese Cooking Class by Chef Makoto Miyamaguchi from (of course) Japan. There were about 100 participants, and the chef taught us how to make Dragon Roll Sushi, Tempura, Tuna Tataki, and Chicken Katsu. The recipes were printed out before and distributed when we arrived. Then, the chef starts cooking, telling us what to do and not to do in Japanese language, accompanied by a translator, MC, and another Indonesian chef. I was busy writing and scribbling and doodling~


After watching the demonstration, we were divided into smaller groups and we tried to make the dish.


Sorry for the mess. Haha. I need to make them again soon before I forgot what I've learned.

Second, I have a lot of puppy time.

The dog at my workplace got puppies! They're so adorable. Instead of working I spend so much time playing with them. Keke.


Any name ideas for the cute puppies? ^^

Third, I've been making more caricature paintings for my friends...


My desk is such a mess~


And, I've been watching Shinhwa Broadcast and their other videos all the time... I'm not actually into Kpop and boy bands (I love Kdrama and Running Man though), but... it's Shinhwa. Shinhwa is just different. They live up to their name, Shinhwa, meaning Legend. They're the longest running Korean boy band, and I'm pretty sure they will always be because they promised to be together as Shinhwa until for.e.ver. Yes, forever.


It's been 15 years since they debuted in 1998, they never disband and they never change members. You can see how much they value each others, how much they love their fans (Shinhwa Changjo), and moreover, they're hilarious. And the more you know them, the more you'll love them. I really can't wait for their 11th album, The Classic. It's coming SOON! (May 16th)


*update: the teaser is out: watch here!

And this is a random photo of Jco and bunny hanging out in my back yard~


Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...