Monday, December 17, 2012

Full House Take 2 Wallpapers


I’ve put up a lot of posts about Full House Take 2. I think this will be the last. These are some nice pictures from the drama.

First, this is the leading actor, No Min Woo, wearing the cat costume from Lee Tae Ik’s fan. He sneezes a lot because of the fur, but it’s worth it. Cutest cat ever?

 
 And I thought I was a dog person.

I love dramas with happy endings. For me, sad dramas are okay if they end happily. Full House Take 2 ends happily, except for Lee Tae Ik’s mom who’s forgotten. She’s still in Japan, right? Let’s just assume she’s happy too. One thing for sure: Tae Ik and Jang Man are happy.



Yay for Tae Ik and Jang Man! But if you’re Won Kang Hwi’s fan, well, at least he’s not blind. Do you think he’ll finally fall for Ga Ryeong? J


You can use them as wallpapers but since I captured them while watching the dramas, the resolution is rather low. Sorry L Don’t worry, they work just fine for your mobile phone. So… Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...