Saturday, December 15, 2012

Korean Dramas to Watch

Full Hose Take 2 has come to an end! Honestly I'm pretty disappointed at how the story develops, but well, it's not like I don't enjoy it at all. Now that Tae Ik and Jang Man live happily ever after, I need to find another couple to root for. I mean another Korean Drama.


These last few weeks I've been watching I Miss You (Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho - I have to mention him because he's super cute), and the drama is great. I can see the scenario is well written and the story is well planned, and I find myself looking forward to the next episode every week.



However the drama is a a serious one, with many conflicts and problems, so if you have enough problems yourself, just try another drama which is more entertaining. Kekeke..

And there's another new drama I'd like to recommend: Cheongdamdong Alice (Park Si Hoo and Moon Geun Yeong). I've seen the first 4 episodes, and so far, so good.


Although it's another story about a rich man and a poor woman, I think this drama is somehow different than the others. I don't want to spoil it, so you better see for yourself. It's a funny-and-sad kind of drama.

The chemistry between the Moon Geun Yeong and Park Si Hoo is also *****. No, it's not a curse word, I give them 5 stars. They look cute together.


Okay, I hope you (and I) will enjoy these dramas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...