Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fly, Pompom, Fly


I just lost my dog. She died yesterday because of illness. I have to say yesterday was one of the hardest days in my life so far. I cried every time I think about her. It was raining almost all day yesterday. I kept thinking about her, buried down there, wet and cold. I cried again.
I wondered where she was. I hope she was not just disappeared.
I also realized a lot of things about people around me, my friends. I found out only some of them really understand me, how awful I felt, how sad I was.
Some of them could actually make me feel better.
One of them made smile, cry, laugh, cry again, but in the end I smiled.
In the end of the day, I also realize, despite all that, I am nobody’s priority. I’m on my own, so I have to be strong. But I just cried until I fell asleep.


Where are you?
Are you still in pain?

It’s raining out there.
Are you cold?

Are you up there?
Maybe, you’re still here?

Can you see me?
I can’t see you.

Are you feeling lonely?
I miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...