Monday, September 23, 2013

Life Lately: Doodling, Crocheting, Munching Food

It's been almost 2 months since I bought Samsung Galaxy Note II, and I've made some more drawings using Sketchbook Mobile X.

I posted this on my tumblr about Shinhwa because I talked too much about them on this blog.

Anyone recognize them?

Made this for SHCJ Indonesia's 3rd Anniversary tomorrow

Honestly I made a lot of drawings of Shinhwa...

Jay Chou, as requested by a friend who believes they'll somehow end up together

Cha Seung Won, my all-time-favorite Korean Actor

 
Addicted to this drama, The Master's Sun

I also participated in a drawing contest by Green Tea Graffiti and yesterday I received an email that I'm one of the winners. Yipeeeee! They'll send me the prize from Korea. I think they didn't know that I lived in Indonesia when they chose me, I'm crossing my fingers hoping they won't say, "You're too far come and get your own prize."

I also (finally) finished my second amigurumi.


The most difficult part is finding the suitable pot for the cactus. Accidentally saw this cute little bucket at Opus One and bought it without second thought. Anyone want the pattern for the cactus?


This bunny is my first amigurumi, you can find the pattern here.

And... food.

Full Monty & Thai Lemongrass Beef Salad

I went to Hummingbird Eatery, located at Jl. Progo no. 14, Bandung. It was actually not my first visit, but it was the first time I took some pics of what I ordered there, so as usual I'll share them on my blog.

I went there with my family to have brunch. The breakfast menus are served at 7-11am and we were there at 10.30am. We ordered Full Monty (a complete breakfast set) from the breakfast menus and some drink. Other dishes: crepes, salad, soup, grazing, main course, are served at 10.30am-10.30pm according to their website but the waitress told me that I have to wait until 10.40am to order, so we waited and then ordered Thai Lemongrass Beef Salad, Traditional Rendang Hitam, Tenderloin Steak, and Grilled Creamy Salmon. We left with full and happy stomach heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...