Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Upcoming K-drama to Look Forward to: The Sun of My Master

So Ji Sub is coming back! *freaking out*


I am so looking forward to his comeback after Ghost, and he will be back with Hong Sister's new drama: The Master's Sun (주군의 태양 / The Sun of My Master / The Sun of the Lord). Moreover, his partner is Gong Hyo Jin, which leaves me a deep impression after The Greatest Love. Oh, lucky lady, first Cha Seung Won, and now So Ji Sub? 

Glad So Ji Sub choose his drama for his comeback. Horror, fantasy, romance, comedy. This is just what So Ji Sub's fans need after Ghost and A Company Man, right? kekeke~

Photo credit: Born Factory

Looking good, So Ji Sub, looking good. How come he doesn't get older? In fact, he looks younger... XD

The first episode will be aired on July 31, after I Hear Your Voice ends. Well, I'm actually a bit sad that my favorite drama at this moment will end soon, but hey, I'm sure this drama will be awesome too! Why?

Great cast: So Ji Sub (Sorry I Love You, Ghost etc), Gong Hyo Jin (Pasta, The Greatest Love etc), Seo In Guk (Love Rain, Rely 1997 etc), Kim Yoo Ri (Cheongdamdong Alice etc), Infinite's L / Kim Myung Soo (Shut Up Flower Boy Band etc).

Great writers: Hong Sisters (The Greatest Love, You're Beautiful, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho etc)

Great producer: Jin Hyuk (City Hunter, Shining Inheritance etc)

Great cast + great writers + great producer = AWESOMENESS

Photo credit: VIVIEN

So, let's patiently wait for the first episode and I will post more about this drama then~ So Ganji! ^^b

Update: Since I Hear Your Voice will be extended by two episodes, I guess we will need to wait until next month tho watch The Sun of My Master. The first episode will be aired on August 7. Meanwhile, check out the teaser!

First teaser

Second teaser

Third teaser

*oh please stop teasing me and start the drama already* *too excited*

Update 2: The poster for this drama is released!

Photo credit: Born Factory

Photo credit: Born Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...