Thursday, August 22, 2013

Place to Visit: Sugar Tribe Macaron House Bandung

Yesterday I went to Sugar Tribe Macaron House, located at Setrasari Mall, Jl. Setrasari Plaza II A2, Bandung. Well, it's called macaroon house but when I when there, there weren't many macaroons left... They said that kitchen was busy making their new product (donuts!). My friend bought 8 different flavored macaroons, Rp 8000 each. And there were only few flavors left for me, so I decided to just buy chocolate pralines.

The pralines were Rp 6000 each, and they were so cute. I bought one box (the box was cute too) of pralines (Rp 50000 - yay discount), I chose 9 different flavored pralines.


Boys, I think this praline will make a pretty gift for your crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...